Hygiene has a new name: CombiMaster
- The high-quality materials ensure high durability and therefore for the highest possible functional safety.
- The casing only extends 4 mm into the nipple pipe. Cleaning the pipe is much easier.
- The extremely smooth inner surface and the plastic's excellent hygienic qualities prevent contaminating deposits.
- The larger casing makes it easier for the birds to see the nipple.
- The lower pin's increased diameter enables larger drops to form.
- The nipple is lightly secured by the lower pin and thus ensures an optimal water supply from the very first day.
- Accessories can be directly attached to the nipple.
- The hygiene-optimized design is very easy to clean.
- The compact plastic casing is even more resistant.
|CombiMaster high flow item 4025-00||CombiMaster item 4050-00||CombiMaster reduced item 4095-00|
|Side action:||30-40 cm³/min||20-30 cm³/min||20-25 cm³/min|
|Upwards:||70-80 cm³/min||40-50 cm³/min||30-40 cm³/min|
Number of birds
The LUBING quality is additionally guaranteed through the use of high-quality stainless steel. Modern manufacturing techniques have continued to improve the LUBING Drinking Nipples proven advantages in function and lifespan:
- Feather-light opening
- Minimum wear and tear
- Sturdy but precise design
Its extremely lightweight operation provides the LUBING Stainless Steel Nipple with a reliable and hygienic water supply. In order to minimize splashing, the drinking nipple's flow rate without a drip cup, compared to the drinking nipples with a drip cup, has been reduced.
This means that the maximum number of birds per nipple is lower.
|CombiMaster high flow item 4025-00||CombiMaster item 4050-00||CombiMaster reduziert item 4095-00|
|Animal husbandry||Number of birds / nipples*||Number of birds / nipples*||Number of birds / nipples*|
|Breeder raering||Floor management||10-15||8-10||-|
|Layer rearing||Floor management||10-15||10-12||8-10|
|Layer rearing||Floor management||10-12||-||-|
* In hot climates, and depending on the light/water program implemented, the number of animals per nipple must be reduced! Observe national/regional regulations.